PS X2.M is a series of advanced-class precision balances of high resolution based on RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology. The innovative construction of PS X2.M balance features a new single-point weighing pan fastening, which ensures its excellent geometry and minimizes eccentricity error. The labyrinth-shape fastening guarantees excellent resistance to contamination.
RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology enables weighing loads with the readability of d=0.01 g at the maximum capacity of 10 kg. Rigid base ensures stability of the weighing system and great resistance to shocks.
Internal adjustment system means precision and high measurement repeatability. Leverage of internal weight mass enables adjustment within the whole measuring range.
· d=0.01 g readability at 10 kg max capacity
· great resistance to ambient conditions
· stability and repeatability over time
· RADWAG MonoBLOCK® technology
· internal adjustment within the whole measuring range
· complex databases and ALIBI memory
· ergonomic 5” colour touchscreen
· touch-free operation
The instrument allows saving completed measurement data as complex reports and graphs.
There are 7 databases:
· Operators (max 100 entries),
· Products (max 5 000 entries),
· Weighings (max 50 000 entries),
· Packaging (max 10 ( 156-007 )