The Moticam X3 Plus Microscope camera transfers live images up to 30 fps and captures images at 4.0MP. A compact Wi-Fi camera designed to share live images with up to 6 devices at the same time. The X3 Plus turns your microscope into a high resolution Wi-Fi station.
Simply logon with your tablet or smartphone and get ready to capture, edit and save your images with the free MotiConnect App. Alternatively, connect the X3 to your Windows or OSX computer with Motic Images Plus 3.0 Software for further image processing.
The Motic Images Plus 3.0 software is versatile, intuitive and easy to use, and is included with this camera. View and capture images with maximum quality; capture, edit, measure and report the results. With tools such as counting, annotations, live measurements and filters, this software package allows you to analyse images and turn them into knowledge. Motic Images Plus 3.0 is multi platform running on Windows, Mac and Linux. Liftetime software updates are provided free of charge.
Adapters are available for using this camera with microscopes other than Motic including: Zeiss, Olympus, Nikon and Leica microscopes. View accessories or contact us for details.
- CMOS sensor, 1/3"
- Capture resolution: 2592 x 1520 pixel (4.0 MP) resolution
- WiFi & Ethernet interface
- Live Display mode WiFi: 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Live Display mode ethernet: 1920 x 1080 Full HD
- Frame rate up to 30 fps
- Pixel size 2.0 x 2.0 μm
- Scan mode Progressive
- Measurement & calibration capability
- MotiConnect Apps for iOS and Android
- Motic Images Plus 3.0 software
- Windows 7/8/10, Mac OSX 10.9, Linux or higher
- Minimum computer requirements: Intel Core Dualcore, 2 Ghz or higher, 2 GB RAM, 512 MB video memory
- Fits C-Mount or eyepiece
- 2 Year warranty