This Edulab educational microscope is used for routine applications.
Dye-cast frame, with high stability and ergonomy, for transmitted light observation.
This model features a compact storage solution due to the footprint of the unit being designed to be lined up next too one another.
( 601-296 )
Illumination Light source type:
- White LED; light intensity control using a knob on left side of the frame.
- LED power: 1W
- Colour temperature: 6300K
- LED average lifetime approx.: 50.000h
- External power supply 100/240Vac, 50/60Hz, output: 5Vdc 500mA
Observation Modes: Brightfield
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated, 0.002mm) with upper stop, to prevent the contact between objective and specimen
- Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob
- Double layer with mechanical sliding stage
- Size 125x116mm, X-Y movement range 76x30
- Specimen holder for one slide.
- Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy 0,1 mm
- Quadruple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings
- Binocular observation head, inclined 30° and rotatable 360°
- Diopter adjustment on left eyepiece
- Interpupillary adjustment 48-75 mm
- Widefield eyepieces WF10X/18 with field number 18mm
- Achromatic objectives with mechanical tube length 160 mm
- All objectives are treated with an anti-fungus treatment.
- Objectives: 4X/10X/40X/100X
- Abbe condenser, N.A. 1.2 precentered
- HEIGHT: 350 mm
- WIDTH: 170 mm
- DEPTH: 210 mm
- WEIGHT: 4 kg
Delivery with Edulab is FREE in the UK.
99% of orders will be dispatched same working day
Some goods, because of their size, weight and supply route will incur a larger delivery cost and will have a longer lead time. Edulab will contact you to inform you of this.
Customers from Europe and the rest of the world will have delivery calculated at checkout.
We reserve the right to contact the customer prior to dispatch of goods to inform of a change in cost of delivery.