An exciting selection of high quality science materials to focus on moving, growing, human health and identifying similarities between humans and other animals. Complete with well written photocopiable Teacher's Notes and Worksheets. Supplied in a deep tray with lid for easy storage. Ideal for group or individual work.These wonderful curriculum linked activities include:
- What do we know about the skeleton?
- Identifying bones in the human body
- Identifying similarities between humans and other animals
- Identifying questions about our body which can be tested
- How do we grow?
- How blood circulates
- Measuring pulse rate
- Similarities and differences
- Looking at food types