An excellent selection of materials to assist young children to learn about humans within the animal kingdom. Study growth, health and variation. Complete with curriculum linked photocopiable Teacher’s Notes and Worksheets. Supplied in a deep tray with lid for easy storage.
- Name the external parts of the body
- Investigating hand spans
- Using your senses
- What are animals?
- Growth and change
- Match parents with their young
- Investigating height
- Investigate eye colour and foot size
- Sort foods by their similarities
- Investigate differences that are permanent and those that can be changed
( EDU932 )