An excellent collection of high quality educational materials to aid study of Materials within the National Curriculum. Supplied with well written photocopiable Teacher’s Notes and worksheets with high quality educational material all supplied in a deep storage tray with lid for easy storage. Suitable for individual or group work.
- Comparing solids and liquids
- Similarities between solids and liquids
- What happens when solids are heated?
- How do we separate a mixture of solids?
- What is the difference in melting and dissolving?
- Defining solids, liquids and gases
- What changes occur when materials are mixed?
- Mixing materials
- Separating materials
- Changing materials
( EDU931 )