The extensive experiment system leXsolar-BioEnergy Ready-to-go enables you to reconstruct and understand the whole biomass cycle without any additional equipment. A cultivation box and hydroculture allow the observation of the sprouting and growth of plants. Thereby the water and nutrient consumption can be analyzed in the different growth phases. Different experiments then show the aerobic as well as the anaerobic degradation of the biomass in a compost or biogas processes. Thus allows the exploration of the energetic use of biomass.
- Germination of plant seeds
- Plant growth in a hydroculture
- Consumption of water and nutrients
- Aerobic degradation of biomass in a compost
- Anaerobic degradation of biomass to form hydrogen
- Anaerobic degradation of biomass to form methane
( 502-013 )