ISG’s Polypropylene Ductless Mobile Fume Cabinet provide an ultimate protective work environment for lab staff working with a wide range of chemicals – especially suited Schools.
The electrical and mechanical components are manufactured by leading global companies, such as EBM Germany and AAF USA and comply with relevant international standards.
Designed to comply with BS7989:2001, BB88, CLEAPSS G009 and fully certified to BS EN 14175 and CE.
- Manufactured from welded Virgin Medical Grade Polypropylene including work surface to ensure complete chemical and corrosion resistance, lighter weight and lower noise.
- Capacitive touch-screen, wipe-clean control panel) with audible and visual low air-flow alarm. Membrane switches are not acceptable due to limited performance
- Filter change indicator
- Sliding sash with full-height entry to enable easy cleaning
- Large oval PP Sink (not small drip-cup type)
- Swan neck water tap and surface mounted gas taps with remote controls outside workspace
- Mains socket with universal fitting
- Lower base cabinet with 2 hinged doors manufactured 100% from polypropylene including hinges and handles
- 4 lockable castors
- Range of Carbon or HEPA filters available
- 360° visibility
- Plugs into standard 13A mains socket
( 153-910 )