The Edulab Combostill® Winner of the WorldDidac Award 2000 comes highly recommended by leading educators and is widely used in school labs around the world, while also having applications in research. The Combostill is designed to replace expensive organic chemistry apparatus, microscience apparatus provides many significant advantages over more traditional methods. Most activities can be set up and conducted in roughly a third of the time of traditional methods when using the Edulab Combostill® while the smaller volumes of chemicals required mean huge cost savings and a much safer laboratory environment. Moreover, the cost, safety and simplicity of microscience methods makes it much easier to implement teaching where smaller groups or even individuals conduct their own experiments, resulting in much better learning outcomes.
The Combostill® comes with a Comboplate included, and has the following features:
- Extremely safe
- Minimises chemical costs saving up to 80% compared to traditional apparatus
- Time reduced drastically for any given experimental procedure
- Energy requirement very low in order to initiate reaction
- Realistic structure so students are led very comfortably into microscience procedures
- A starting manual is provided with each Combostill®