The 2000g x 1g OHAUS CS Compact Scale is a lightweight, portable scale perfectly suited for use in laboratory and educational applications. Buy online now. Followed by the standard features.
- Superior RF Protection – The CS is designed with superior RF protection to deliver accurate and stable results when used in production areas or near cell phones. Approvals for electrical and emissions include CE listed and FCC Class B Part 15 operation.
- Large Stainless Steel Weighing Platform – The CS is designed with a large weighing platform and can adequately handle large samples including oversized letters. In addition, the standard stainless steel platform is removable for easy cleaning.
- Compact Design – The CS has a low profile design and is truly portable when powered by three AA batteries (included). A standard AC adapter can also be used to power the CS, when used in a more permanent location.
- Capacity x Readability (g): 2000g x 1g
- Repeatability (Std. dev.) (g): 1
- Linearity (g): ±1
- Weighing Units: g, lb:oz, Newton, oz
- Zero Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Stabilization Time: 3 seconds
- Optimum Operating Temperature: 65°-77°F / 18°-25°C at 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Power Requirements: 3 x AA alkaline batteries (included) or AC adapter (included)
- Calibration: User calibration from keypad
- Auto Shut-Off: 5 minutes no activity (battery operation only)
- Display (in/mm): LCD (0.4 / 11)
- Pan size L x W (in/cm): 5.75 x 5.25 / 14.5 x 13.3
- Scale Dimensions L x W x H (in/cm): 8.0 x 5.5 x 1.5 / 20.3 x 14.0 x 3.8
- Box Dimensions (L x W x H (in/cm): 12 x 6.75 x 2 / 30 x 17 x 5.5
- Net Weight (lb/kg): 0.91 / 0.47
- Shipping Weight: (lb/kg) 1.8 / 0.8
( 602-002 )